Interact leading seminar on Chatbots, Webchat and Virtual Assistants at Engage Customer 2017
Our very own Sarah Leff, Operations Director, and Tina Squire, Support Director will be opening the Focus Group stream at the forthcoming Engage Customer “Future of the Contact Centre” Conference 2017.
Sarah and Tina will draw on our ground-breaking and successful chat operations for great brands like BT, Plusnet, The Times & Sunday Times, and Nintendo. They will look at the practicalities of setting up a chat operation, what KPIs should you measure, and how it differs from voice, before looking where chatbots will fit in in the near future.
- What makes a great customer experience on chat
- How can you use chat for sales and what is the ROI
- Technology is key but what do you need to consider when choosing your technology partner
- We will also touch on best practice around training, opening hours and language
- Should you consider bots or AI, how do they fit in and wherein lies the future of chat
The “Future of the Contact Centre” Conference takes place at Victoria Park Plaza, London, on 23rd February. Registration details can be found here.
Sarah and Tina look forward to seeing you there!
Sarah Leff, Operations Director
Tina Squire, Support Director