Contact Centre Operations Manager
Job Title: Contact Centre Operations Manager
Employer: Interact CC Ltd
Salary: £35,000 – £45,0000 per year
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contact Centre Operations Manager to join a growing company. We are looking for an Operations Manager to work on our public sector project, that can lead and empower their teams to ensure they are operating at their full potential through delivering coaching and mentoring. We need an analytical mindset with someone who can interpret contact centre data, identify key trends and drive initiatives for change and improvement.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be able to make a real difference and be part of the senior management team in a medium sized outsourcer.
We at Interact are committed to changing the way people view the contact centre industry through offering a nice place to work, with a fun and nurturing environment, where we encourage learning, development as well as progression. We pride ourselves on being a friendly company whilst providing a high-quality service for some of the world’s biggest and most recognisable brands. Our founders and senior managers have spent a combined 150 years working in the contact centre industry. It has led us to establish a set of principles to ensure maximum value for our customers and at the same time creating a working environment where everybody has the opportunity to flourish.
Reporting to the Operations Director this role will carry responsibility for the day to day management and motivation of a team of 200+ customer service team. This opportunity has fantastic career prospects for the right person to make their mark and bring their career forward.
- Create and drive processes to ensure highest standards against quality and performance KPIs
- Lead, manage and empower a group Team Managers
- Continuously monitor MI to ensure you are on course to perform against plan and ensure any changes are made are understood and managed effectively.
- · Ensure operational SLA’s are consistently maintained across multiple processes to drive a strong performance culture.
- To be successful in this role you will need to display the following:
- Contact Centre Management Experience, ideally within a BPO environment and on public sector work
- Experience of leading a project against set target objectives including but not limited to client KPIs, quality, C-sat, financial and operational targets.
- Ensure forecasts and work schedules are accurately completed using relevant client information.
- Sound decision making ability to action commercial decisions affecting P&L.
- Leading, coaching and developing large teams to ensure an increase in individual performance.
- Operational and change management skills and experience.
- A good understanding of process improvement that can improve service, quality and efficiency.
- Undertake regular performance reviews, including prepare and analyse data as part of the review.
- Apply a process of continuous review and proactive management of absenteeism and attrition across the teams taking appropriate action when necessary.
- 28 days holiday per year
- employer contributions towards a workplace pension scheme
- Business laptop
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fruit
- Opportunity to be part of a progressive and expanding business.
- Beautiful open plan offices in Richmond town centre near the river, pubs and green (serviced by the District Line, Overground, Southwest Trains & many buses)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Interact is a company led by pioneers of the outsourced contact centre industry. Our experienced team has over 50 years’ combined experience of helping the world’s leading brands manage award winning customer communication and acquisition campaigns, both in the UK and internationally. The founders, investors and senior management of Interact are all known and respected in the contact centre industry. So what was our motivation to launch Interact? Put simply, we saw a way that things could be done differently for the benefit of not only our clients, but also the people working in the contact centre.