Contact Centre Team Manager
Job Title: Contact Centre Team Manager
Employer: Interact CC Ltd
Salary:£23,500.00-£25,000.00 per year
About Interact CC:
At Interact we are committed to changing the way people view the contact centre industry through offering a nice place to work, with a fun and nurturing environment, where we encourage learning, development as well as progression. We pride ourselves on being a family orientated, friendly company whilst providing a high quality service for some of the world’s biggest and most recognisable brands. Our founders and senior managers have spent over 50 years working in the contact centre industry. It has led us to establish a set of principles to ensure maximum value for our customers and at the same time creating a working environment where everybody has the opportunity to flourish.
• Help deliver the Campaigns strategy and road-map, by effectively implementing all key change and improvement initiatives within the team as required an/or agreed with the line manager
• Accountable for the delivery of all sales, service and revenue targets against the operational plan for their team
• Direct line management responsibility for the team, including establishing goals, performance expectations, objectives, measures and performance indicators to enable achievement/exceeding of all team and individual targets
• Build and maintain a high performing team, which consistently delivers excellent customer experience in terms of care, knowledge, and contact resolution. Spends time engaging directly with customers to ensure resolution of escalation calls and appropriately resolve customer complaints
• To inspire, lead, engage, coach, develop and motivate a team of dynamic and successful customer-facing Advisors to deliver the best sales and service in our industry
• Induct new starters into their team, identify and develop talent, and ensure potential is quickly maximised within their team
• Proactively and effectively communicate with the team and line manager on all matters relevant to performance, engagement and customer satisfaction
• Demonstrate care and understanding for individuals within their team, building employee engagement and trust, whilst balancing the needs of the business
• Tailor their personal leadership and communication approach to deliver optimum results and actively contribute to the business achieving its targets for Best Place to Work
• Build sustainable relationships and networks to facilitate the sharing of best practice across teams, and to enable the delivery of high performance within their own
• Effectively analyse data and reports to proactively manage performance within their team; creates a high performing team whilst ensuring the correct performance management process and documentation is followed where necessary
• Proactively manage attendance, absence and attrition within the team to ensure service levels are met/exceeded
• The role holder will be expected to resolve customer service issues in a robust and consistent manner demonstrating continuous improvement skills
• Develop and drive action plans within their team to contribute to achieving the position of No.1 in industry.
• Play an active role in the development of capability and culture within the designated team
• Drive understanding within the team of the importance of Campaigns to the overall business plan and bottom line, the contribution the team’s performance makes to this, and the key impactors to be managed
• Ensure the correct implementation of Bonus structure and policies
There are no minimum educational expectations needed for this role. However, we are keen to find a candidate with at least 2+ Years in a management or similar Team Leading role.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23,500.00-£25,000.00 per year
Interact is a company led by pioneers of the outsourced contact centre industry. Our experienced team has over 50 years’ combined experience of helping the world’s leading brands manage award winning customer communication and acquisition campaigns, both in the UK and internationally. The founders, investors and senior management of Interact are all known and respected in the contact centre industry. So what was our motivation to launch Interact? Put simply, we saw a way that things could be done differently for the benefit of not only our clients, but also the people working in the contact centre.