Web Chat/ Live Chat Sales Executives For a Well Known Telecoms Provider
REFERENCE CODE: R-190418-01
Job Title: Sales Executives
Employer: Interact CC Ltd
Location: Richmond Upon Thames
Contract Type: Permanent opportunities
Hours: Full Time.38.75
A fantastic opportunity to work on our Web chat sales campaign. This exciting role will involve communicating with prospective customers through typing via the live chat service on one of Britain’s most well-known telecoms and broadband provider. By utilising the online live chat facility you will assist customers in their online experience, helping them make decisions on and purchase of the best services and products for them
Ideal Candidate Requirement:
• A confident communicator, fluent in English both verbal and written
• Excellent written communication and influencing skills
• Good PC Literacy and web savvy
• A typing speed of at least 30 words per minute
• Experience of working towards and achieving targets
• Able to demonstrate an ability to maximise sales through excellent customer service
• Customer focused and have a genuine desire to provide a quality service
• Ideally able to demonstrate previous contact centre/ service and/or sales experience desirable but not a required. We often train people from different walks of life.
This is a 100% chat campaign and there is absolutely no work on the phones
07:00 – 23:00 Monday – Sunday and all employees are required to be fully flexible.
(The hours for this role is based on shift work. You will be required to work 5 days of 8 hours shifts per week).
What’s On Offer:
A great, vibrant, family feel and positive environment in their beautiful offices in Richmond near the river, pubs and green with accessible transport (the District Line, Overground, Southwest Trains & lots of buses)
- Full on-going training, on the product and develop a consultative approach of selling with their customers
- 28 days holiday pay per annum (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme, Childcare Voucher, Free Fruits, Coffee & Tea
- Lots of other additional incentives running throughout the year
PAY: OTE £20,000 – £24,000 (£8.40/hr plus uncapped commission)
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
We will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible and we look forward to hearing from you.
QUOTE REFERENCE CODE: R-190418-01