Outbound Subscription Sales Executive (Telesales)
REFERENCE CODE: R-190418-03
Job Title: Subscription Sales Executive
Employer: Interact CC Ltd
Campaign: The Times & The Sunday Times
Location: Central Richmond
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time: 38.75
We have a fantastic new job opportunity within this well-established Contact Centre for a Trainee or an experienced Level Sales Agent / Outbound Telesales Executive with excellent people and communication skills.
The Company is growing its Contact Centre Team and have multiple positions available.
Working as a Sales Agent or a Outbound Telesales Executive you will join the Company’s Contact Centre Team that develop and grow customer subscription bases for one of the leading UK newspaper publications.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this vibrant, friendly and diverse Outsourcing Contact Centre that invests in their staff, providing on-going training and development throughout your career with them.
Ideal Candidate Requirement:
- Excellent telephone manner with a desire to learn and develop your skill set
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Previous sales experience preferred, although all levels of experience considered as additional training is provided
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and consultative approach to your work
- Candidates that come from a similar background such as Telemarketing, Call Centre or Outbound Customer Services would be highly desirable.
What we offer:
Here at Interact we are committed to changing the way people view the call centre industry by offering a beautiful place to work with an ad agency feel to our offices with a fun and nurturing environment. We pride ourselves on being a small, friendly company with a real close-knit family feel, whilst providing a high quality service for some of the world’s biggest and most recognised brands.
- A great, vibrant, family feel and positive environment in their beautiful offices in Richmond near the river, pubs and green with accessible transport (the District Line, Overground, Southwest Trains & lots of buses)
- Full on-going training, on the product and develop a consultative approach of selling with their customers
- 28 days holiday pay per annum (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme, Childcare Voucher, Free Fruits, Coffee & Tea
- Lots of other additional incentives running throughout the year
OTE £19,000 – £25,000 (£8.00/hr plus uncapped commission)
QUOTE REFERENCE CODE: R-190418-03