Quality Assurance Executive
Job Title: Quality Assurance Executive
Employer: Interact CC Ltd
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 a year per year
You will be working as part of the quality team alongside operations to monitor and analyse calls sales and non-sales calls. The expectation of this role is to improve sales call performance and ensure call compliance. The person hired for this role will ensure call and work quality exceeds business, customer, and client expectations. The successful candidate will provide the business with vital feedback on the performance and quality of service we provide on behalf of our clients. Experience within a regulated environment and with regulated products would be an advantage.
You will have an understanding and be able to demonstrate skills in call listening and monitoring, be an excellent communicator and understand the need and impact of procedure and quality compliance. The desired individual should possess the ability to focus, actively listen and have a keen eye for detail. Strong feedback and coaching skills are essential combined with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation. Good IT skills are a requirement, as the role requires continual use of Excel and maintaining a call-monitoring tracker.
Key responsibilities and requirements of the role will include:
- Call monitoring targets based on min. 4 calls per agent on a monthly basis
- Working towards and achieving client KPI’s
- Attending sales team briefs
- Listening and providing insight in NPS scores
- Improving performance in call quality & sales across the business
- Proactively Identifying and proposing solutions for increased call quality & sales
- Conducting and leading weekly quality call calibration sessions with appropriate agents and managers
- Working closely with support departments to improve QA scores
- Working closely with Team Managers to support an increase in call quality scores
- Sharing best practice with all colleagues
- Delivering balanced feedback to all levels of staff
- Coaching to agents using the “GROW” Framework
- Adopting a strong coaching approach to development
- Maintaining and developing good relationships with all colleagues and clients
- Ensuring all complaints feedback actioned to meet the required client SLAs
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Delivering DSAR requests in a timely manner
- Producing weekly/monthly reports
- 21 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
- On-going training and coaching
- Flexible shifts to suit business requirements
- Reasonable Excel, word, and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with multiple call listening systems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of NPS and CSAT
- Understanding of regulatory compliance and GDPR
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Interact is a company led by pioneers of the outsourced contact centre industry. Our experienced team has over 50 years’ combined experience of helping the world’s leading brands manage award winning customer communication and acquisition campaigns, both in the UK and internationally. The founders, investors and senior management of Interact are all known and respected in the contact centre industry. So what was our motivation to launch Interact? Put simply, we saw a way that things could be done differently for the benefit of not only our clients, but also the people working in the contact centre.