Sales and Service Executives
REFERENCE CODE: W-030217-01
Job Title: Sales and Service Executives
Employer: Interact CC Ltd
Hours: Monday – Thursday 11.15 – 8pm, Friday 9.45am – 6.30pm.
Saturday 10 – 4 (One a month)
Do you want to feel valued at work? Do you want to develop new & existing skills? Do you have a real passion to succeed and a desire to work in a dynamic new business that reward’s its staff?
If the answer is yes then our business needs you.
Who we are
At Interact we are committed to changing the way people view the contact centre industry through offering a nice place to work, with a fun and nurturing environment, where we encourage learning, development as well as progression. We pride ourselves on being a small, friendly company whilst providing a high quality service for some of the world’s biggest and most recognisable brands. Our founders and senior managers have spent over 50 years working in the contact centre industry. It has led us to establish a set of principles to ensure maximum value for our customers and at the same time creating a working environment where everybody has the opportunity to flourish.
- Effectively marketing and promoting the products and services of our clients.
- Hold personalised conversations to really understand the customer’s needs
- Selling products and services to customers that best suit their requirements.
- Achieve sales targets and key performance indicators as per the company incentive scheme.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Computer Literate
- A positive attitude; self-motivated and resilient
- A team player, encouraging, helpful and cooperative
- A willingness to learn, develop and grow within the business
- Focused, target driven, confident individuals with a passion for excellent customer service
- Experience within a sales or customer service environment
If successful you will work on behalf of the UK’s largest telecoms provider, initially up-selling services to their existing customer base. You will be required to provide excellent customer service while employing needs-based selling techniques to up-sell additional products.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Competitive rates of pay, quarterly pay review and uncapped bonus structure
- Full, on-going training focusing on the product, sales skills and customer experience
- A supportive working environment, which can help you develop your skills and give you real opportunities to progress your career
- Good facilities, including on-site parking and canteen with pool table, on demand TV, table tennis
- 30% Staff discount off you mobile phone tariff
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit and hot drinks
- Generous bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday per annum (incl bank holidays)
- Extra cash incentives on Saturday!
- Lots of other additional incentives running throughout the year!
Monday – Thursday 11.15 – 8pm, Friday 9.45am – 6.30pm.
Saturday 10 – 4 (One a month)
Must be 18 or over.
Interact is a company led by pioneers of the outsourced contact centre industry. Our experienced team has over 50 years’ combined experience of helping the world’s leading brands manage award winning customer communication and acquisition campaigns, both in the UK and internationally. The founders, investors and senior management of Interact are all known and respected in the contact centre industry. So what was our motivation to launch Interact? Put simply, we saw a way that things could be done differently for the benefit of not only our clients, but also the people working in the contact centre.
QUOTE REFERENCE CODE: W-030217-01