Experienced Contact Centre Learning & Development Manager
Job Title: Experienced Contact Centre Learning & Development Manager
Employer: Interact CC Ltd
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be able to make a real difference and be part of the senior management team in a medium sized outsourcer. Working with us gives you the opportunity to drive our company forward as well as the performance of our clients.
Reporting to the Support and Operations Director, you will be responsible for inducting and developing front-line Sales & Customer Service Staff across a range of diverse products and well-known household brands. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in Contact Centers, Training, Sales or Customer Service to further develop a career in Training & Development.
To be successful in this role you will need to display the following:
· Delivering new starter induction programs, reviewing and evolving course content to meet client and internal business requirements, ensuring all materials are kept up-to-date
· Liaising with Clients to design and develop effective Induction Training Courses, through a blended mix of training methodologies
· Managing a small team of trainers, implementing training across a number of campaigns and products
· Ensuring that a consistent customer focused experience & best practice standards are adhered to throughout the center, in line with internal and client quality requirements
· Coordinate and conduct coaching sessions with particular emphasis on sales and customer service training within the Contact Centre environment
· Work closely with the Management Team to identify, design and deliver ongoing development opportunities for all staff up to Team Management level
· Evaluating effectiveness of training programs
· Plan, manage and maintain records of all training activities
· Actively contribute and drive company values and culture and serve as an advisor on any development and training related queries throughout the business
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following traits/competencies:
· Previous experience in sales and customer service is essential.
· Previous experience from working in a centre environment is also essential.
· Well-developed people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with all levels of professionals.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· Ability to translate the needs of the business/clients in order to design and deliver creative and impactful training courses & workshops
· Exceptional command of MS Office and other authoring tools
- Confident individual who listens and explains concepts well
- Strong coaching, mentoring and motivational skills
- Ability to manage time well, meet deadlines and perform with speed, accuracy and follow-through
- Highly adaptable and flexible with a strong learning ability
- Passion for Customer Experience, Sales & Staff Development
· Previous development/ training experience would be advantageous
Interact is a company led by pioneers of the outsourced contact centre industry. Our experienced team has over 50 years’ combined experience of helping the world’s leading brands manage award winning customer communication and acquisition campaigns, both in the UK and internationally. The founders, investors and senior management of Interact are all known and respected in the contact centre industry. So what was our motivation to launch Interact? Put simply, we saw a way that things could be done differently for the benefit of not only our clients, but also the people working in the contact centre.