Telecom Upgrades & Retention Sales
Job Title: Upgrades & Retention Sales
Employer: Interact CC Ltd
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 – £24,000.00 per year
Do you want to feel valued at work? Do you want to develop new & existing skills? Do you have a real passion to succeed and a desire to work in a dynamic business that rewards its staff?
If the answer is yes, then our business needs you.
Who we are:
At Interact we are committed to changing the way people view the contact centre industry by offering a nice place to work, and a fun and nurturing environment where we encourage learning, development and progression. We pride ourselves on being a family-feel, friendly company whilst providing a high-quality service for some of the world’s biggest and most recognizable brands. With over 250 years of experience in the call centre industry, our founders have successfully established a set of principles to ensure maximum value for our customers and at the same time creating a working environment where everybody has the opportunity to flourish.
We are increasing our team delivering sales and service to customers from one of the biggest telecoms companies in the UK . If successful, you will join this sales and service team at our Award-Winning Contact Centre in Richmond. Giving you an opportunity to make a difference and be recognised for the value you create. You will be required to provide excellent customer service whilst employing needs-based selling techniques to upsell additional products and services while retaining customers on their existing deals.
- Computer Literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A positive attitude; self-motivated and resilient
- A team player, encouraging, helpful and cooperative
- A willingness to learn, develop and grow within the business
- Focused, target driven, confident individuals with a passion for excellent customer service
- Experience within a sales or customer service environment
- Outgoing, confident & talkative personality
- Money-hungry & target-driven
- Some experience of data input systems
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full, ongoing training focusing on the product, sales skills and customer experience
- Supportive working environment which can help you develop your skills and give you real opportunities to progress your career
- Additional Benefits
- Generous Bonus Scheme
Shifts staring at 8am with later shifts ending at 8pm, Monday – Sunday, full flexibility required.
Must be 18 or over
What we offer:
Here at Interact we are committed to changing the way people view the call centre industry by offering a beautiful place to work with an ad agency feel to our offices with a fun and nurturing environment. We pride ourselves on being a small, friendly company with a real close-knit family feel, whilst providing a high quality service for some of the world’s biggest and most recognised brands.
- A great, vibrant, family feel and positive environment in their beautiful offices in Richmond near the river, pubs and green with accessible transport (the District Line, Overground, Southwest Trains & lots of buses)
- Full on-going training, on the product and develop a consultative approach of selling with their customers
- 28 days holiday pay per annum (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme, Childcare Voucher, Free Fruits, Coffee & Tea
- Lots of other additional incentives running throughout the year